David Mann, Solicitor
Contact: 68388789 (WhatsApp welcome)
Offices: 1309, 13/F Tower 1 Lippo Tower, 89 Queensway, Admiralty, Hong Kong
- Solicitor Hong Kong
- Hong Kong litigation lawyer
- Member, Law Society of Hong Kong
- Major capabilities: civil litigations and commercial litigations with a special focus on commercial contracts, personal injuries and employee's compensations.
- Speaks fluent English and Cantonese
- Postgraduate Certificate in Laws (PCLL), CUHK
- Juris Doctor, Postgraduate degree in Law, Chinese University of Hong Kong
- Bachelor of Arts, Major in Japanese Language & Literature University of California, Irvine, California U.S.A
- Associate of Arts, Major in Music Citrus College, Glendora, California U.S.A
- Comprehensive handling of commercial and corporate legal matters.
- Comprehensive handling of civil litigation cases including drafting of pleadings and correspondences, negotiation of settlement, and arranging mediation.
- Comprehensive handling of criminal litigation cases , trials, mitigation, plea and sentencing hearings.
- Acting for vendors and purchasers in conveyancing transactions including raising and answering requisitions and comprehensive study of title deeds.
- Extensive handling of family law cases including drafting of pleadings and obtaining Divorce Order Nisi and Order Absolute.
- Extensive handling of probate cases including drafting of wills and obtaining letters of administration for clients.
- Conducted legal research and client interviews